sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2007

Blogger Second day

Just some words for those of you who don't understand Portuguese.... I arrived Luanda – Angola and today is my first day of my third week.!!! Today I ate Calulo, a special dish prepared by Angolan people that has a bit of fish (curvina), beans (feijão de oleo de palma), a lot of sauce (tomorrow I will put on the blog the photo of it) and “funge”. Right now I don’t have my computer so I am not able to do a lot of changes that I would like to. I will introduce a simple slide show with a few photos of my safari in Quiçama National Park, where I saw some monkeys, giraffes and elephants. One day after another with no troubles is one of the most important sentences here…relax… enjoy your life.!!! Be cool!! PS: During lunch time our secretary was talking to the Financial Director and she asked: “If we are sleepy why can’t we go to sleep?” We look one to each other and start laughing… Dish photo:

Nenhum comentário: